How You Can Engage
- Australian Research Council Linkage Projects: you can gain access to the unique world-leading expertise of Australia's leading social robotics team in the Magic Lab, undertake leading-edge collaborative research and create new opportunities for your business and Australia with a minumim of $120K/year for 3 years. Your investment is typically matched by Australian Research Council (ARC) funding and creates the opportunity for exceptionally gifted students to work with your team on solving your challenging problem in a focused directed manner.
- High-Impact Research Project with Business and Government: we also work with our research partners on one-off projects. We are keen to apply our insights and know-how to your challenging problems. We enjoy working on problems that leverage our unique skills and know-how to create massive impact. We do not undertake low value consulting work. We typically organise a design thinking session/bootcamp enabling a deep and collaborative approach to framing your problem in a way that uncovers powerful new insights.
- Student Internships and Scholarships: provide collaborative research opportunities around a student placement in your organisation or business allowing you to engage fresh amazing talent to your team to unleash new or latent value, while at the same time providing an exciting opportunity for a student to work on a real world problem that your business wants to solve.
- Undergraduate and Final Year Student Internships: typically funded by a one-off support of $25-$40K for a student to focus on your problem for 3-6 months.
- Research and PhD Student Scholarships: typically funded at $40K/year for 3-4 years.
- Executive Training Workshops and Bootcamps: half-day to 3-Day innovation experiences on a range of topics including: data analytics, social robotics for business; artificial intelligence; disruptive innovation; Internet of All Things; businsss strategy; entrepreneurship.
- Speaking at Events: depending on the requirements typical range is $5K-$25
If you would like to support our research or engage us as a speaker at your event. Please leave your details below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.