Keynote and Invited Speaker Presentations
- International Women's Day, Google, Mountain View, California
- International Conference on Human Rights, Innovation and Technology, Australian Human Rights Commission.
- United Nations Conference on the Impact of AI, Geneva
- ICRA Social Robotics Forum
- Future Law, Stanford University
- Stanford Executive Program on Cybersecurity and AI
- Happiness and its Causes with the Dalai Lama
- AUTOMATE 2018 Melbourne
- Disruptive Innovation Week
- CEO Summit
- Leadership Program, Department Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Financial Services (FSU) Workshop
- Thomson Reuters Leadership Summit, Stanford University
- CODEX Speaker Series, Explainable AI and Social Robotics, Stanford Law School.
- The Age of Artificial Intelligence: Utopia or Dystopia, Commonwealth Bank in collaboration with the University of Cambridge.
- The Australian and New Zealand School of Government, Executive Fellows Program (ANZSOG)
- World Science Festival
- Connect Expo & the Digital Health Show
- Disruptive Innovation Week
- FST Banking Summit
- ATSE Education for Innovation
- AI & Machine Learning Summit Artificial Intelligence as a disruptive technology
- Women in STEM, Women in Science Society, University of Sydney Panel
- Amaze Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Stanford Research Institute (SRI) International
- Social Robotics and Design Thinking Workshop, Commonwealth Bank
- Data Analytics and Design Thinking Workshop, Commonwealth Bank
- TECH23 Machine Learning Panel
- Human-Robot Symposium
- Australiasian Conference on AI (AI'16), Internet of Things and Crowdsourcing Panel
- Sydney Science Festival, National Science Week
- Optus and The Guardian Business Thought Leadership Panel (Chair)
- The Future with Social Robots, City Science Circle
- Innovation: Bringing the Future Forward with David Thodey and Roy Green, UTS.
- Social Robotics: The New Frontier, Academy of Technology, Science and Engineering (ATSE) Sydney and Adelaide
- Robots and Art, Michael Crouch Innovation Centre, UNSW.
- Triple A Talks @ UTS Business School, Visions of Future Mobility & Immersive User Experiences
- Academy of Science, Public Lecture Series, Science Fiction becomes Science Fact
- TECH23 Disruptive Technology Panel
- AI and Robotics, Pause Fest sponsored by Deloitte Digital, 2015
- Fast-Tracking the Future with Advanced Robotics and Data Analytics, ACI Connect, large engineering conference at Olympic Park, 2015.
- CBA Marketing Strategy Day, Future Disruptive Services
- Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI-14)
- Workshop on Robots and Art: Misbehaving Machines
- Demystifying Big Data, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Social Robotics and the Role of Attention, AAAI Spring Symposium on Knowledge Representation and Reasoning in Robotics, Stanford University.
- Belief Revision in Human-Robot Interaction, Conference on Inconsistency Robustness, X-Media, Stanford University
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Stanford University
- Australia can only lead if it creates Leaders!, CISCO Internet of Everything, Media Event that launched Cisco's Internet of Everything Strategy
- Provoking Learning with ICT, Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association, Annual Conference, August Melbourne.
- The PhD Journey, UTS Graduate School
- ARC Research Panel
Global Drivers, Mega-trends and Disruptive Innovation, American Express Innovation Day November 2012.
IBM Pulse 2012 Cloud Computing and Innovation Panel.
Big Data: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition, and Productivity at the Knowledge and Innovation Day, Strategic Management Society Conference, Prague, Sept 2012.
- Artificial Intelligence: A Legal Perspective, Stanford Law School
UTS Engage Vibrant Communities with IBM
Club Cosmos: From Sci-Fi to Sci-Fact, Carriageworks
- Privacy Symposium, Stanford University
- Digital Life Expo, Melbourne April 2010.
- Capital Markets Technologies, Sydney November 2010
- Capital Markets Technologies
- Future Web Technologies: Taking a Strategic View, ARK GROUP, Sydney
Star Wars: Science meets Imagination Exhibition, Powerhouse Museum, April, 2009
Institute of the Future, Palo Alto, USA, October 2009
Stanford AI Lab Strategic Planning Meeting, Monterey, 2009.
Robot Soccer at the National Youth Science Forum Sydney 2008
Cognitive Models for Perception and Reasoningat theInternational Workshop on Materials and Sensations, France, October 2008.
Autonomous Robotic Technology at the International Conference on Underwater Systems Technology, Indonesia, November 2008.
Privacy Law and Global Business Strategies: Managing Consent, Control and Choice at the Conference on Innovation, Competition and Regulation, Institute for Law for Science and Technology, National Tsing Hua University Taiwan November 2008.
Leadership and Innovation, Women in Information and Communication, International Women's Day, The Australian National University, 2007.
UTSpeaks - Public Lecture on Robotics, 2006
Fourth Annual Conference on Re-Designing your Intranet, Ark Group, 2006
Robotics, China Science Week,Suzhou May 2006
- FTA Trade Finance Conference, 2006
- SIBOS (SWIFT) 2005
- Danmark's National Bank 2005
Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Representation Symposium, Sweden, October 2005.
Australian Innovation Festival 2005 - Social and Legal Issues for Robots
Future Web Technologies: Taking a Strategic View, Ark Group, 2004.
Occasional Address, "Don't Lose Sight of Your Vision: Navigate by the stars and not passing ships", UTS Graduation March 2004.
Open Forum on Metadata Registries, China, May 2004
Seventeenth Bled eCommerce Conference Panelist with Peter Keen & Margaret Tan. 2003
- ACM International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, Auckland,
- International Conference on Social Robotics
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law
- International Conference on Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures
- European Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- European Conference On Logics In Artificial Intelligence
- International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
- ASE/IEEE International Conference on Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust
- Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Track Chair, Social Networks and Innovation
- Strategic Management Conference on Globalisation of Innovation Strategies: Novel Moves for a Global Game
IEEE International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust
- RoboCup International Symposium
- Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS)
- European Conference on Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty (ECSQARU)
- International Symposium on Logical Formalization on Commonsense Reasoning, Stanford University
Australasian Conference on Information Systems
- IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering
- Conference on Practical Cognitive Agents and Robots
International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management
- IJCAII Workshop on Nonmonotonic Reasoning, Action and Change
- Social Semantic Web: Where Web 2.0 Meets Web 3.0 2009 Stanford University USA
- Panhellenic Logic Symposium
- Intellectual Property Scholars Conference
International Workshop on Nonmonotonic Reasoning (NMR)
World Cup Robot Soccer International Symposium
- IJCAI Nonmontonic Reasoning Action and Change International Workshop
- Australasian Ontology Workshop
- Australian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
International Conference on Digital Interactive Media in Entertainment and Arts, Sydney Opera House
International Conference on Electronic Government (EGOV)
International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA)
- Multi-disciplinary solutions to industry & government's E-business challenges,
Multi-disciplinary solutions to industry & government's E-business challenges
- International Symposium on Autonomous Minirobots for Research and Edutainment.
- International Conference e-Society
- IEEE Workshop on Enterprise Networking and Computing in Finance Industry
- Workshop on Grounding Robot Sensory Information and Symbolic Knowledge.
European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS. Theme: Information Systems and the Future of the Digital Economy.
European Conference on Organizational Knowledge, Learning, and Capabilities
Conference on Electronic Commerce
Formal Ontology, Knowledge Representation and Intelligent Systems for the World Wide Web Workshop
Australian Knowledge Representation Conventicle
IFIP Second Conference on E-business: Multidisciplinary Research and Practice
IFIP Conference on eCommerce, eBusiness and eGovernment
Doing Business Across Borders
- IJCAI Workshop on Inconsistency in Data and Knowledge
AI and Machine Learning Summit 2017